We will accept returns under the following guidelines should you be unsatisfied with your product in any way:
- All returns must receive authorization by Granite Creek Cabinetry prior to return shipment. For authorization please send an email request to [email protected].
- Returns must be received by Granite Creek Cabinetry within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Items returned in unopened, original packaging will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return receipt.
- The customer is responsible for arranging all return shipments.
- Any returned product deemed un-sellable, and not associated with a freight damage claim, will not receive credit.
- Upon receipt of returned item(s), the value of the returned items minus applicable shipping and restocking fees, will be credited back as soon as processing has been completed (usually within 2 weeks.) If the original shipment received free shipping the credit will be issued minus the actual shipping charges incurred by Granite Creek Cabinetry.
- Returns will not be processed by Granite Creek Cabinetry if the product(s) returned are missing or incomplete from the original shipment.
- Returns on panels, trim, fillers and moulding will not be accepted unless associated with a freight damage claim.
If there has been a mistake with your order, please send an email to [email protected]. Your email should include your order number, buyer’s name, shipping address and a brief description of the error.
A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of the email notification, and we will begin the steps to remedy the error as soon as possible.
If any damage has been found upon delivery, you must take pictures of the damaged shipment, and notify the delivery driver of the damage and request that he/she makes a note of the damage on the bill of lading.
All damaged items MUST BE ACCEPTED by the customer. Please do not reject any items.
A damage claim with Granite Creek Cabinetry will need to be filed before replacements will be shipped.
To file a damage claim, please send an email to [email protected]. Your email must include your order number, tracking/PRO number, buyer’s name, shipping address, images of the damage, and a brief description of damage.
This description must include the item numbers and the parts that are needed to be replaced.
A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of the damage claim email notification, and we will proceed to ship replacements/parts as soon as possible.
Expedited shipping service is not available for replacements and/or parts. Granite Creek Cabinetry cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
Notes: This policy does not cover freight damages or shortages due to shipping of product. Customer must receive product in accordance with Granite Creek Cabinetry shipping and receiving policy, and may be required to submit information verifying the claim. These policies are set by our freight carriers, so failure to comply will result in loss of compensation for the customer.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Inspect the shipment immediately upon receipt.
- Sign for piece count as well as pallet count.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the bill of lading, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. Granite Creek Cabinetry cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt.
- If any damages or shortages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation for damage and/or shortage on the bill of lading with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Freight Claims Instructions:
Unconcealed damage and/or shortage: Claims can be made only when it is indicated on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery. The claim must then be reported by email to [email protected]com. You must include information regarding the pieces damaged and pictures showing the damage. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork signed by the Customer and the Transportation Company.
Concealed Damage: Claims must be made within 72 HOURS OF PRODUCT DELIVERY. Claims must be made by email and sent to [email protected] Be sure to include the information regarding the pieces damaged and pictures showing the damage.
This policy is subject to change without notice at any time.
Last Revision: 04/15/15